We are reopening Monday, May 18!
On Friday, May 15 Governor DeSantis announced that gyms may reopen beginning this coming Monday, and we are excited to get back in the gym!
We understand that some of you may not be quite ready to work out at the gym, and therefore we will continue to provide at-home workouts for you for the time being. If you would like to continue working out at home, please return any equipment you may have borrowed besides your dumbbell. We will no longer have Zoom CrossFit classes.
Our class schedule beginning Monday looks like this:
Monday - Friday
9am (with childcare)
9:30am (in the parking lot unless otherwise specified)
10 am (first and third Sunday of each month)
Here's what you need to know before you come to class:
- We will be limiting the classes to 9 people and will be maintaining social distancing as much as possible. Masks are optional. If you are sick, stay at home.
- You will need to sign up for the class you want to attend in advance. This can be done on the MINDBODY app. Create a profile using the email we have on file for you. Once you are on our page, scroll down to the upcoming classes and click "Book" to reserve your spot. You do not have to reserve a spot for Saturdays.
- You will have until 3 hours before the class to cancel if you cannot make it. You will be charged a $10 cancellation fee if you do not show up to your reserved class time.
- When you arrive at the gym, please wash your hands prior to the start of class. We have plenty of cleaning products to sanitize the equipment at the end of each class.
- We will no longer have shared chalk buckets, but will be selling individual blocks of chalk for $1. Please bring a bag or container for your chalk.
Other things to keep in mind:
- Your borrowed equipment must be brought back to the gym by Wednesday, May 20 (unless you are keeping your dumbbell for at-home workouts).
- If you lost your job or income because of this crisis, please let us know. We want to continue to provide you with a gym membership for the next few months until you are able to find paid employment.
- We will be providing childcare Monday - Saturday at 9am/9:30am. There are minimal toys in the childcare room, and we ask that you do not bring any toys/food from home. Everything will be wiped down at the end of each class. If your kid is sick, keep them home.
- If you have a friend that would like to try CrossFit, please ask them to contact email@example.com before coming into the gym.
- We will be continuing with some virtual gym social activities, so please keep an eye on our website, instagram, and facebook for announcements.
- We won't be having our Kids Class at this time, but plan to resume in the near future.
The healthy and safety of our members and coaches is our top priority! Thank you for your continued support while we have been closed, we couldn't do this without you!
"The goal is to get fit, make it the best hour of your day, stay safe, turn up the music, (air) high five someone, and blow off some steam. So remember that. Relax. Have fun. Work out." - Pat Sherwood
40 Single Dumbbell Reverse Lunges (50/35)
30 Single Dumbbell Alternating Power Snatches (50/35)
On the Minute: 20 Double Unders
Same as above