High Quality Meat!
You need it! But it can be challenging to find at affordable prices! I have resources for you:
1. Fresh Family Goods - co-op, gets local meat and produce
They deliver to the gym, the pricing and list of what they carry is at the gym next to the microwave!
2. Sprouts/Trader Joe's/ Publix - look for sales, limited options, typically more expensive
3. Farmer's markets:
Hyde Park Market - 1st Sunday of every month 10-3 in Hyde Park Village
Seminole Heights market - 2nd Sunday 10-2pm - the location changes so just make sure you look it up
Downtown St. Pete - every Saturday morning
4. US Wellness Meats - online ordering, wide selection of meat and organ meats
5. Butcher Box - subscription service, $129 per month, 8-12 pounds of different meat is delivered to your door monthly
6. Strauss Direct - CrossFit Box, use code GETFIT40 for 40% off! https://freeraiseddirect.com/stage/the-crossfit-box.html
7. Thrive Market Meat & Seafood (must be a member of Thrive Market - you can do a free trial here)
8. Buy a whole or partial grassfed cow from a local ranch. I use Amazin' Grazin' Beef. They're in Bradenton. You get to choose the cuts of beef you want. The cost on average is $5-$6 per pound, and you can get up to 300 pounds. There is limited availability.
On the 5:00 x 5:
30 Air Squats
20/15 Calorie Row
7 Power Snatches (115/85)